23 Jan What’s on for January
2019 is already in full swing, and we have some exciting events for the end of the month. On the 31st of January 2019, there a number of webinars being hosted by a great company Nurses for Nurses. The three topics mentioned below are based on clinical support in the area of child health and development;
- Growth and development; presented in two parts, this explores infant milestones and how best to support parents and caregivers in understanding these development changes.
- Linking the information through discussion via case studies.
- Transferring clinical knowledge to parents and caregivers.
The above webinars are a great way to learn more information in these key areas as well as earning CPD points. Check out the Nurses for Nurses website here…and don’t forget to register.
In addition to this, two additional webinars will be offered also on the 31st of January 2019, through the Paediatric Nurse website. These two webinars include the following topics:
- Failure to Thrive; this explores what exactly this means in terms of child health and development.
- Fun with food; an introduction to solids and information to support clinical practice when working with families.
Check out the Paediatric Nurse website to register for these webinars.